Friday, September 9, 2011

Better Left Unknown

Just when I'd hoped Jay was gonna turn his life around, it fails. He's been making his experiences with the occult an "experiment", but if you ask me it's an excuse. An excuse for who or what...even why, I have no idea. I mean if you're going to be involved in it, at least admit to you are, to others and most importantly, yourself. His new love interest isn't helping him become a better person, at all. She herself, herself being Tina, is involved in the occult. She's involved even more so than Jay was, which by itself is scary. Personal note: I don't understand how one can get so absorbed in 'occult'. Focusing on objects trying to move them with your mind, I don't know about you but staring at an object so intensely to see it move in the slightest way does not sound appealing or even realistic. The objects they're focusing on aren't going to just grow legs and start dancing, what are they expecting? Or better yet, I wonder what they see happening through their eyes and mind? Maybe the objects did move. Back to Tina and such, I guess she can't be criticized or considered "bad for Jay" in all areas, I mean Jay was happy; keyword, was. When Tina leads him up to some hidden house activities occurred that I didn't quite understand at first. I kept reading along and then I finally understood, and oh my goodness it isn't even appropriate to post. I was shocked and almost speechless when it finally hit me. Tina needs to go if Jay has any hope left of turning his life around.

No comments:

Post a Comment